[3dem] Exceptional opportunity to join the editorial team of IUCr Journals

Jonathan Agbenyega ja at iucr.org
Tue Feb 14 02:27:28 PST 2017

The IUCr publishes a number of leading journals in crystallographic
research, and in enabling technologies and methods. To mark the 70th
anniversary of the Union this year, we are announcing an exceptional
opportunity for scientific leaders from the wider structural science
communities (both producers and users of structures) to join our
editorial boards. The IUCr is committed to improving gender and
geographical balance while maintaining the highest standards.

We currently have vacancies for Main Editor position(s) in the following
journals:

//// <http://journals.iucr.org/s>/Journal of Synchrotron Radiation/
<http://journals.iucr.org/s/>: soft X-ray applications and imaging
/Journal of Applied Crystallography <http://journals.iucr.org/j/>/:
neutron sources and applications
///Foundations and Advances (Acta Crystallographica Section A)/
<http://journals.iucr.org/a/>: femtosecond science and methods
/Structural Biology (Acta Crystallographica Section D)
<http://journals.iucr.org/d>/: cryoEM, NMR, combined methods
/Structural Biology Communications (Acta Crystallographica Section F)
<http://journals.iucr.org/f>/: protein crystallography, SAXS, NMR,
cryoEM and protein science
/Crystallographic Communications (Acta Crystallographica Section E)
<http://journals.iucr.org/e>/: inorganic/solid state, organic molecular
crystallography, non-ambient structures and pharmaceuticals

Candidates should meet the appointment criteria givenhere
<http://journals.iucr.org/services/coeditors/handbook/meappointment_criteria.html>.

Please write in confidence by 15 March 2017 to the Editor-in-chief
(eic at iucr.org <mailto:eic at iucr.org>) and Executive Managing Editor
(med at iucr.org <mailto:med at iucr.org>), enclosing your CV, a list of your
20 most important publications, your vision for the journal in 500 words
and a full list of publications.

With best wishes

IUCr

--