[3dem] Fwd: Keystone Symposia Response to Executive Order on Travel & Immigration

Yiorgo Skiniotis skinioti at umich.edu
Sat Feb 11 16:35:26 PST 2017

Colleagues,

We are all eagerly waiting for all this nonsense to end. In the meantime, below is a message from Keystone Symposia. We will also be announcing a 2018 Keystone in cryoEM and this may become more relevant to many of you.

With best wishes,

Yiorgo

Georgios Skiniotis
Life Sciences Institute, University of Michigan
210 Washtenaw Avenue,Rm 6401, LSI
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2216

Administrative Assistant: Nancy Hobbs
nhobbs at umich.edu, 734-764-2827