[3dem] GRC Locations

Henning Stahlberg henning.stahlberg at unibas.ch
Thu Feb 2 00:27:08 PST 2017

Same here:

PostDoc position available for somebody with experience in cryo-EM software development and/or high-end cryo-EM image processing. Focus on single particle cryo-EM, towards method development.  Excellent working conditions, funding, and projects are available.

And: The University of Basel in Switzerland is an equal opportunity employer. People from all nations, religions, gender, race, etc., are equally welcome.

Please contact me for more detail info.

Henning.

Henning Stahlberg, PhD
Prof. for Structural Biology, C-CINA, Biozentrum, University Basel
Mattenstrasse 26 | D-BSSE | WRO-1058 | CH-4058 Basel | Switzerland
http://c-cina.org | Tel. +41-61-387 32 62