[3dem] Postdoctoral position at EMBL Grenoble

Eva Kowalinski kowalinski at embl.fr
Sat Dec 23 07:21:11 PST 2017

Dear colleagues,

a postdoctoral position is available in the lab of Dr. Eva Kowalinski at the EMBL Grenoble, France. We are looking for a highly motivated and ambitious individual to join investigations into the structure and function of large RNA-protein complexes. We will use a multidisciplinary approach to tackle complex biochemical problems by combining cryo-EM, X-ray crystallography and other biochemical and biophysical methods.

Details and application:
https://www.embl.de/jobs/searchjobs/index.php?ref=GR_00114

Please circulate,
Eva Kowalinski

----

Dr. Eva Kowalinski
Group Leader

EMBL Grenoble,71 Avenue des Martyrs, 38042 Grenoble Cedex 09, France

T +33 476 20 74 46