[3dem] substitute for the Edwards carbon evaporator?

Reinhard Rachel Reinhard.Rachel at biologie.uni-regensburg.de
Mon Dec 11 23:13:39 PST 2017

dear coater fans,

yes, we too are using the 208C model from Cressington. It works great. It comes with an oil free vacuum system. It has a small foot print, easy to use ;-) and everybody is happy.

there is an alternative which came onto the market only recently. You should have a closer look to this:
http://www.safematic.ch/e/ccu-010-hv.php
what I have seen on an exhibition (and I had a closer look), this is a wonderful tool to work with. Convincing, in all details. And highly flexible.

kind regards,
Reinhard

--
Prof. Dr. Reinhard Rachel
University of Regensburg
mail reinhard.rachel at biologie.uni-regensburg.de
office: VKL 3.1.29

Next microscopy conferences:
- 19th International Microscopy Congress, Sydney; 9-14 Sept 2018
http://imc19.com/
- Microscopy Conference MC2019: 1.-5. Sept 2019 in Berlin
- next Microbiol. conferences:
VAAM - Annual Conf.: 15-18 April 2018 Wolfsburg