[3dem] Open position at DECTRIS

Sacha De Carlo sacha.decarlo at dectris.com
Fri Aug 18 08:24:13 PDT 2017

Dear all,

*DECTRIS*,
a successful high-tech company just outside Zürich, is a world leader
in Hybrid Photon Counting X-Ray detectors for scientific and
industrial applications. We develop and produce these devices with
more than 100 employees in house and deliver them to OEM and end
customers around the globe.

We are expanding into new markets and to strengthen our product
management team we are looking for a new colleague, enthused about
high-tech instrumentation and experienced in Transmission Electron
Microscopy to assume the responsibility of a
*Product Engineer Electron Microscopy (100%)
*
Tasks

   - Work in close collaboration with product development, operations,
and business development Electron Microscopy
   - Responsible for smooth operation of our TEM (including internal training)
   - Assist product development and operations with EM detector
characterization and testing
   - Implementation of the factory acceptance procedures for the EM products
   - Support product management with writing documentation such as
operation manuals, best practice documents, etc.
   - Prototype testing at potential OEM partners or end customers

Requirements

   - Master or Ph.D. in life or material sciences or equivalent fields
(*e.g*. electrical engineering)
   - Minimum 5 years proven experience in transmission electron
microscopy operation and troubleshooting
   - Proven track record in TEM (scientific or technical publications)
   - Knowledge in TEM automation software  (*e.g.* SerialEM, Leginon, …)
   - Customer oriented work attitude
   - Fluency in English is mandatory, work proficiency in German is optional
   - Excellent oral and written communication
   - Team player
   - Willingness to travel internationally (up to 10%)

We Offer

   - Valued and friendly company culture
   - International environment
   - Young and dynamic high-tech company
   - Modern and spacious workplaces
   - Good social benefits and working conditions

To apply please follow this link:

https://recruitingapp-2856.umantis.com/Vacancies/227/Description/2

Best regards,

<https://www.dectris.com>
Sacha De Carlo, Ph.D.
Business Development Manager EM
Phone: +41 56 500 21 90 <+41%2056%20500%2021%2090> | Mobile: +41 79 354 47
40 <+41%2079%20354%2047%2040> | Email: sacha.decarlo at dectris.com
DECTRIS Ltd. | Taefernweg 1 | 5405 Baden-Daettwil | Switzerland |
www.dectris.com

[image: LinkedIn] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/5067919>
 [image: facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dectris-Ltd/623855944369304>
<https://twitter.com/DECTRIS_News>

Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the use of the
named
recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete the
message.
Any unauthorized use of the information contained in this message is
prohibited.