[3dem] Assistant Professor position at Princeton University

Webb, Jennifer H. jhwebb at Princeton.EDU
Thu Aug 17 10:29:37 PDT 2017

The Molecular Biology Department at Princeton University invites applications for a tenure-track faculty position at the Assistant Professor level. We are seeking a colleague whose research will leverage high resolution cryo-electron microscopy and/or cryo-electron tomography in the study of outstanding biological questions. The successful candidate will join a friendly, highly collaborative faculty and will have access to superb resources including a new 300 kV Titan Krios TEM. We seek faculty members with a strong commitment to teaching, mentoring, and fostering a climate that embraces both excellence and diversity. Applicants must have a Ph.D. or equivalent degree and must demonstrate the ability to develop a creative independent research program.

Applications are accepted online at https://www.princeton.edu/acad-positions/position/2821 and must include a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and three-page summary of current and proposed research. We also require three letters of recommendation. For full consideration, all materials must be received by October 31, 2017. This position is subject to the University's background check policy.

Princeton University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer<http://www.princeton.edu/hr/policies/statement/1.0/1.0.1/> and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.

Jennifer Webb
Administrative Assistant, Personnel
Molecular Biology Department
Princeton University