[3dem] cryoEM conference Bonn (Germany) Sept2017

Elmar Behrmann Elmar.Behrmann at caesar.de
Wed Apr 5 06:20:14 PDT 2017

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to announce the cryo-EM conference ‘Overcoming Barriers – Atomic-resolution and beyond: advances in molecular electron microscopy’, which will take place from 12-15th September 2017 at the Max-Planck affiliated research center caesar in Bonn (Germany).

The conference will focus on recent technological as well as methodological advances and their applications to fundamental biological questions. The program will offer an attractive combination of lectures and poster sessions. In order to foster interaction between participants and supply ample opportunity for discussions and informal gatherings, we have decided on short sessions with concise talks. Participants are encouraged to present their scientific results in two poster sessions, with the possibility of being selected for a short talk.

You can find more information (also on a satellite workshop taking place from 11-12th September) and register at: https://www.caesar.de/en/events/2017/6th-international-caesar-conference-overcoming-barriers.html. Registration fees are 150 Euro for early registration until June, and afterwards 300 Euro. Fees include all meals, welcome reception and a conference dinner, but participants are expected to cover their own travel and accommodation expenses. For a list of suitable hotels please contact our conference assistant Mrs. Bauer (em2017 at caesar.de<mailto:em2017 at caesar.de>).

Looking forward to welcome you in Bonn, on behalf of the organizers,
Elmar Behrmann

Organizers: Ashraf Al-Amoudi, Elmar Behrmann, Stephan Irsen
Co-Organizers: Bettina Böttcher, Stefan Raunser, Henning Stahlberg

Dr. Elmar Behrmann
Independent Max Planck Research Group Leader
Research Group: Structural Dynamics of Proteins
Freigeist Fellow of the VolkswagenFoundation

phone +(49)228-9656-268
e-mail  elmar.behrmann at caesar.de<mailto:elmar.behrmann at caesar.de>
web     www.behrmann-lab.de<http://www.behrmann-lab.de>

research center caesar
center of advanced european studies and research
- an associate of the Max Planck Society

Ludwig-Erhard-Allee 2
53175 Bonn, Germany
www.caesar.de<http://www.caesar.de>