[3dem] Total variation in ET reconstruction(?)

Johannes Haataja johannes.haataja at aalto.fi
Fri Sep 2 01:16:19 PDT 2016

Dear all,
	thank you for the helpful links & resources. In addition to SNARK14,
two other software packages, that also include TV, were pointed out

"Compressed Sensing Electron Tomography for Determining Biological
Structure", Guay et al.
http://dx.doi.org/10.1038/srep27614
https://github.com/norbert-wiener-center/cset

"ICON: 3D reconstruction with ‘missing-information’ restoration in
biological electron tomography."
Deng et al.
http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jsb.2016.04.004.
http://feilab.ibp.ac.cn/LBEMSB/ICON.html