[3dem] Suggestions for Resources Handout--Biophysics 101 "course" on cryo-EM-2017 Biophysical Society Meeting

Carlos Oscar Sorzano coss at cnb.csic.es
Thu Sep 1 01:41:33 PDT 2016

Dear all,

you may find useful the collection of resources at

https://biocomp.cnb.csic.es/3DEM-Methods/index.php/Main_Page

It is primarily focused on new methods in EM, but it also has online
courses. I take this opportunity to invite again anyone who is
interested in contributing to the collection, please, feel free to add
your own content that may be of interest to the 3DEM community.

Kind regards, Carlos Oscar

Carlos Oscar Sánchez Sorzano                  e-mail:   coss at cnb.csic.es
Biocomputing unit                             http://biocomp.cnb.csic.es
National Center of Biotechnology (CSIC)
c/Darwin, 3
Campus Universidad Autónoma (Cantoblanco)     Tlf: 34-91-585 4510
28049 MADRID (SPAIN)                          Fax: 34-91-585 4506