[3dem] reminder: job advert - FIB milling postdoc position at the MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology

Jan Löwe jyl at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Sun Nov 6 13:18:56 PST 2016

Dear all,

quick reminder that a postdoc position is available at MRC-LMB in
Cambridge, UK to investigate filaments in bacterial cells by electron
cryotomography as part of our wider efforts aimed at an understanding of
the bacterial cytoskeleton from atoms to cells.For this, it is planned
to use FIB cryomilling to obtain samples with enhanced geometries and
reduced missing wedge effects and thicknesses.

The job advert is here (deadline 13th Nov 2016):**

*http://www.nature.com/naturejobs/science/jobs/594445-postdoctoral-scientist-investigator-scientist*

Please contact me directly for more information.

Jan Löwe
MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology
Francis Crick Avenue
Cambridge Biomedical Campus