[3dem] Old camera and scanner to give out

Zongli Li zongli.li at gmail.com
Wed May 25 14:08:48 PDT 2016

Sorry, I made a mistake when sending out previous email regarding the CCD
camera:
Here is the correct message:

1. 1024x1024 Gatan MultiScan CCD, pixel size 24 um, model 794.
2. 2048x2048 Gatan MegaScan CCD, pixel size 30 um (4k chips). Model 794/20.
3. Imaging plate scanner (DITABIS Micron scanner, Germany).
4. SCAI scanner, used to digitize the negatives.

Best regards,

Zongli