[3dem] ACA 2016 Meeting

David Belnap dbelnap at cores.utah.edu
Tue Mar 15 20:16:37 PDT 2016

Dear Colleagues,

Please consider submitting an abstract to the American Crystallographic Association meeting in Denver July 22-26, 2016.  Sangita Sinha (North Dakota State Univ.) and I will be chairing a session, “Cryo Electron Microscopy and Electron Diffraction”on July 25.  Our session will focus on structures solved by cryo-EM or electron diffraction.  Tamir Gonen will anchor our session.  Another session on “Molecular Machines” is scheduled for July 24 and poster sessions are also available.  This will be a nice opportunity to meet other structural biologists and show them the wonderful things that have been happening in cryo-EM!

The deadline for abstract submission is March 31.

Program:  http://www.amercrystalassn.org/2016-scientific-program

Abstract submission:  http://www.amercrystalassn.org/2016-abstracts

Best wishes,

David