[3dem] Sprinklers

Schwartz, Cindi (NIH/NIAID) [C] cindi.schwartz at nih.gov
Fri Mar 4 08:35:13 PST 2016

To echo John,

In our department at my previous university, we had some grad students tossing aluminum foil footballs. They hit a sprinkler head, removing the wax plug, and it 'rained' for a very long time—enough for it to flow down 4 flights of stairs and ruined a lot of stuff in their lab. You wouldn't think it would be an issue, but it could easily be an issue.

Good luck!
--
Cindi L. Schwartz
Electron Microscopist