[3dem] Sprinklers

james.whisstock at monash.edu james.whisstock at monash.edu
Thu Mar 3 18:19:20 PST 2016

We have a dry powder sprinkler system - it wasn't cheap - I'll try to find out how much offline - but generally in Australia the insurance companies demand that one takes "reasonable precautions" to install systems that are unlikely to destroy what's under them if accidentally triggered....otherwise we are not insured, so we had no option......

-------
Professor James Whisstock

Director, ARC Centre of Excellence in Advanced Molecular Imaging
NHMRC Senior Principal Research Fellow
Monash University
Clayton, Melbourne, VIC, 3800
Australia