[3dem] IHRSR++ and SPIDER 21.02

Tapu Shaikh shaikh at ceitec.muni.cz
Thu Mar 3 02:17:32 PST 2016

On 03/03/2016 10:53 AM, ximing.xu at inserm.fr wrote:
> I use SPIDER 22.10 and IHRSR 1.5. I admit the original IHRSR did not
> work for the SPIDER 22.10, so finally I modified the script.

I also updated the main procedure in IHRSR++ (bob_helix.spd) yesterday.
I also reorganized it to make it similar to what I'm used to.  Johannes
claims that it works.

If you, or anyone else, has improvements, let me know, and I'll try to
incorporate them.  I can send what I have on request while I figure out
the best way to distribute them without stepping on anyone's toes.

-Tapu