[3dem] motioncorr fails to initialize GPU

Dieter Blaas dieter.blaas at meduniwien.ac.at
Tue Jun 28 22:28:02 PDT 2016

Dear all,

     thanks for your answers! I finally  could compile it and I can
confirm that MotionCorr runs under Cuda-7.5 on a GTX 660 as well as on a
Quadro 1000M. So far, I have not encountered any problems despite
getting the warning that it might be unstable because the GPU is also
used for the display!

best, Dieter

Dieter Blaas,
Max F. Perutz Laboratories
Medical University of Vienna,
Inst. Med. Biochem., Vienna Biocenter (VBC),
Dr. Bohr Gasse 9/3,
A-1030 Vienna, Austria,
Tel: 0043 1 4277 61630,
Fax: 0043 1 4277 9616,