[3dem] Need Advices on the Type of Anti-Static Flooring

YY YY rongchigram79 at yahoo.com.sg
Mon Jun 20 10:39:46 PDT 2016

Dear All, we are in process to building a low humidity (~20% RH) room to conduct cryo-tem. Due to low humidity, we are advised by others to include anti-static flooring. I would like to ask if there is any specification we need to look for anti-static flooring? Some propose one with a static electrical propensity of <2.0kV (EN 1815) and electrical resistance <10^10 ohm,may i know if is this good enough protect both human and instrument?

Best RegardsYee Yan, TayFACTS, NTUSingapore