[3dem] 1K camera

Bullitt Esther bullitt at bu.edu
Tue Jul 19 05:29:44 PDT 2016

Hello All,

After 16 years of great service on 2 scopes, we have a 1K TVIPS camera that is not working. It is not clear whether it is the controller (more likely; Photometrics 300 series) or the camera itself (Biocam-0124) that isn't working, but it doesn't make sense to get deeper into detailed diagnosis.

Does someone have a 1K that can fit onto a CM12 that they  are ready to get rid of for a reasonable price, or have either of the portions (controller or camera head) that we can borrow to check which side isn't working?

Thanks very much.

Sincerely,
Esther
---