[3dem] Tenure track positions as Assistant Professor within the Wallenberg Centre for Molecular Medicine at Umeå University

Linda Sandblad linda.sandblad at umu.se
Wed Jul 6 09:32:06 PDT 2016

Dear All!!

And to work as a Assistent Professor at Umeå University, use and be a part of our EM facility, please apply for:
https://umu.mynetworkglobal.com/en/what:job/jobID:107371/where:4/
at
http://www.wcmm.umu.se/english/?languageId=1

We are currently installing a Titan Krios with Falcon3 and K2 BioQuantum, a Scios FIB-SEM and a Talos120, the Umeå Core Facility also manage a Jeol1230, two Zeiss SEMs, sample preparation equipment and labs. Very welcome to contact me linda.sandblad at molbiol.umu.se<mailto:linda.sandblad at molbiol.umu.se> or Professor Bernt Eric Uhlin bernt.eric.uhlin at umu.se<mailto:bernt.eric.uhlin at umu.se>, if you like to know more about the Umeå Cryo-EM facility!

Linda Sandblad, Assistant Professor and Head of Umeå Core facility for Electron Microscopy
Department of Molecular Biology
Umeå University
+46 709324936