[3dem] Post-doc position at the Laboratory of Chemistry and Biology of Metals - CEA Grenoble

DENIAUD Aurélien 216289 Aurelien.DENIAUD at cea.fr
Wed Jan 6 08:39:33 PST 2016

Dear all,

We are seeking to hire a post-doc on a recently initiated project. We are studying the effect of metal nanoparticles on hepatocytes and are particularly using imaging methodology (electron microscopy and synchrotron-based approaches) to look at the internalization process of nanoparticles and their further fate inside cells. We have access to various TEM and SEM microscopes including a FIB-SEM for 3D reconstruction. We also have a regular access to ESRF beamlines for X-ray fluorescence microscopy and X-ray absorption spectroscopy.

We are looking for a candidate with a strong experience in cellular electron microscopy in both sample preparation and observation. The candidate should have spent no more than a year in France in the last three years.
You can contact me for futher details by email.
Aurélien Deniaud, Assistant Professor

UMR 5249 CEA-CNRS-UJF

iRTSV/ LCBM

CEA/Grenoble, Bât K