[3dem] 2016 3DEM GRC

Cheng, Yifan YCheng at ucsf.edu
Tue Jan 5 08:13:19 PST 2016

Dear colleagues and friends,

Happy New Year!

The 2016 3DEM GRC meeting will be held in June 19 – 24 in Hong Kong at The Chinese University of Hong Kong (http://www.grc.org/programs.aspx?id=10865). The preliminary program will be available by mid February. Those who would like to attend the meeting could apply now. However, you will not hear the result for a while, as I will only start to accept people until mid or late February. I anticipate that the meeting will be once again over-subscribed and I will do my best to make as many people happy as possible, while also to maintain a diversified attendance (geography, gender, academic status, seniority, area of expertise, academe/industry, etc., etc.). And of course, all attendees are encouraged to present their latest researches as posters. Same as in all previous meetings, there will be two sessions for selected poster presentations, and the speakers will be selected from posters during the meeting.

The meeting starts in the evening of June 19th (Sunday) and finishes after breakfast on 24th (Friday). For those accepted to attend the meeting, I hope you plan to stay for the whole meeting or most of it.

best,

Yifan

Yifan Cheng, Ph.D.
Howard Hughes Medical Institute
University of California San Francisco
Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics
Mission Bay, Genentech Hall, MC 2240
600 16th Street, Room S472D
San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Phone: 1-415-514-9707 (office), 1-415-514-9708 (lab), Fax: 1-415-514-4145
email: ycheng at ucsf.edu<mailto:ycheng at ucsf.edu>
website: http://cryoem.ucsf.edu; https://www.hhmi.org/scientists/yifan-cheng

Administrative Assistant: Melissa Paraiso
Phone: 1-415-514-4825; Fax: 1-415-514-4145
email: melissa.paraiso at ucsf.edu<mailto:melissa.paraiso at ucsf.edu>