[3dem] postdoc on amyloids

Sjors Scheres scheres at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Mon Dec 12 06:49:11 PST 2016

Dear colleagues,

I am looking for a new postdoc to work on atomic structure determination
of amyloid filaments (particularly tau protein) by cryo-EM. This
exciting project is in close collaboration with the group of Michel
Goedert, who is also at LMB. The successful candidate is passionate
about amyloids, and has an affinity for biophysical methods and
numerical data analysis. Experience in experimental cryo-EM is a plus,
but training in this area can also be provided.

Closing date is January 15th. For more details just email me. For
application see:
https://mrc.tal.net/vx/lang-en-GB/appcentre-1/candidate/postings/437

Best,
Sjors