[3dem] wanted: 2nd hand fast 2k/4k Tietz camera

Speck, Christian chris.speck at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Dec 2 09:42:14 PST 2016

Dear colleagues,

The MRC Clinical Sciences Centre in London is very interested in purchasing a second-hand fast 2K or 4K Tietz camera  for mainly single particle cryo-EM. A budget for this has been pre-approved and we're ready to proceed. We would be grateful for any hints on Tietz cameras currently available or to be sold in the near future.

Thanks in advance for suggestions!

Best wishes,
Christian

Professor Christian Speck, PhD, FRSB
Chair in Genome Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
Wellcome Trust Investigator

Imperial College London
Faculty of Medicine
Institute of Clinical Sciences (CRB room 3006)
Hammersmith Hospital Campus
Du Cane Road
London W12 0NN

Tel: 0044 20 8383 3387