[3dem] Post Doctoral open position

Ilaria Peschiera ilaria.peschiera at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 06:00:04 PDT 2016

Dear All,

A Post Doctoral position is available at the Department of Microbial
Biotechnology of the Spanish National Centre for Biotechnology CNB (Madrid)
in the laboratory of Dr. Daniel Lopez.

Our group investigates the structural organization of membrane microdomains
in bacteria that are similar to the lipid rafts of eukaryotic cells. We use
a combination of molecular, biochemical and structural techniques to to
define the structural components and interactions required for the assembly
of these microdomains in the human pathogen *Staphylococcus aureus *and
their implication in development of infections.

We are looking for a highly motivated researcher with experience in
structural biology field. Applicants with biochemistry background are
encouraged. Daniel Lopez Laboratory at the CNB offers a dynamic,
collaborative, and integrative research and training environment with
cutting-edge facilities. Candidates should submit a short motivational
letter, CV, contact of academic references and copy of relevant documents
as single pdf file to dlopez at cnb.csic.es until the 30th September 2016.

We attached the flyer advertising the position.

More information can be found at our website: www.danielopezlaboratory.com

Informal inquiries can be sent to dlopez at cnb.csic.es.

Thanks for your interest,

Daniel Lopez