[3dem] [ccp4bb] postdoc position at Imperial College London

Zhang, Xiaodong xiaodong.zhang at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Apr 7 23:41:28 PDT 2016

We wish to recruit a Research Associate to work in the research group of Professor Xiaodong Zhang (www.msf.bio.ic.ac.uk<http://www.msf.bio.ic.ac.uk/>), at Imperial College London’s South Kensington Campus. The successful candidate will join a multi-disciplinary team of international researchers investigating the structures and mechanisms of the tumour suppression BRCA2 in homologous and meiotic recombinations. We employ a combination of Biochemistry, X-ray crystallography and cryo-electron microscopy techniques, utilising our excellent protein production and structural biology facilities at Imperial.

You must hold a PhD, or equivalent, in biochemistry, structural biology or relevant discipline and have a demonstrated track record in conducting high quality original research. Knowledge to at least advanced undergraduate level in protein biochemistry and structural biology is essential.

For informal enquiries please contact Professor Xiaodong Zhang xiaodong.zhang at imperial.ac.uk<mailto:xiaodong.zhang at imperial.ac.uk>.

Our preferred method of application is online via our website at http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/employment (please select “Job Search” then enter the job title or vacancy reference number into “Keywords”). Please complete and upload an application form as directed quoting reference number HM2016061.

Alternatively, if you are unable to apply online, please email Fern Whyte at f.whyte at imperial.ac.uk<mailto:f.whyte at imperial.ac.uk> to request an application form.

Closing Date: 17th April 2016 (Midnight BST)

Professor Xiaodong Zhang
Section of Structural Biology
Department of Medicine
Imperial College London