[3dem] Gina Sosinsky

Holzenburg, Andreas K holzen at tamu.edu
Fri Sep 4 06:46:48 PDT 2015

I am very saddened to hear this. I remember her from jolly times back in Berkeley.
My thoughts are with her, her family and friends.
Peace,

Andreas

Dr. Andreas Holzenburg FRMS
Director, Microscopy and Imaging Center
Professor, Dept. of Biology
Professor, Dept. of Biochemistry and Biophysics

      Deputy Editor-in-Chief

Microscopy and Imaging Center
ILSB 1137
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77843-2257
USA

To contact my assistant Mildred Richards, please send an email to mrichards at tamu.edu

Tel. 979-845 1164 | Fax 979-847 8933

http://microscopy.tamu.edu

Nothing ever happened great that wasn't difficult  -  Wm. Eugene Powell