[3dem] Evaporator

Amedee des Georges Amedee.desGeorges at asrc.cuny.edu
Thu Oct 22 07:11:43 PDT 2015

Dear EM list,

The good old Edwards evaporator no longer being on the market, what evaporator do you recommend?

I was going to go for the Cressington 208C but would appreciate to have some input on this beforehand.
It needs to be able to do carbon and gold coating, if possible rotary shadowing and glow discharge as well. And some people in my institute would also like to have the ability to do sputter coating.

By advance, many thanks for your input,

Amedee

--
Amedee des Georges, Ph.D.
Ass. Professor, Structural Biology Initiative, CUNY Advanced Science Research Center