[3dem] post-doc position at the MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology

Paula da Fonseca pauladf at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Mon Oct 12 08:26:55 PDT 2015

Dear all,

We are recruiting a post-doctoral researcher to join my group at the MRC
Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Cambridge, UK
(http://www2.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/group-leaders/a-to-g/paula-da-fonseca/).

We are studying the structure and function of protein complexes
primarily by high resolution cryo-EM based methods. We are looking for
highly enthusiastic and motivated candidates with relevant experience in
structural biology of protein complexes, ideally with some experience in
structural electron microscopy. For further details and to apply please
follow the link:

http://www.topcareer.jobs/Vacancy/irc205317_5963.aspx

Paula

--