[3dem] Structural movies linked to EMDB and PDB entries

Ardan Patwardhan ardan at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Nov 3 05:46:03 PST 2015

Dear all

We are trying to build a test set of structural movies linked to EMDB and PDB entries showing conformational changes, dynamics, binding etc. For example the movies published in http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0092867412002875 which show the GroEL undergoing conformational changes. If you have published movies or know of any - I would be grateful if you could send me links to the publications.

Many thanks and best wishes

Ardan Patwardhan
Coordinator - cellular structure & PDBe production
Protein Data Bank in Europe (PDBe)
European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI) European Molecular Biology Laboratory
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus
Hinxton, Cambridge CB10 1SD
Tel: +44 1223 492649