[3dem] QuickLook for EM files?

Henning Stahlberg henning.stahlberg at unibas.ch
Fri May 29 09:30:01 PDT 2015

Dear Fred,

I once used this, but on the most recent OS X I didn't get this to work:
http://hrabe.de/emql/index.html

Maybe, it needs to be updated?

Henning.

Henning Stahlberg, PhD
Prof. for Structural Biology, C-CINA, Biozentrum, University Basel
Mattenstrasse 26 | D-BSSE | WRO-1058 | CH-4058 Basel | Switzerland
http://c-cina.org | Tel. +41-61-387 32 62