[3dem] Academic Fellowship Opportunities in Leeds

Neil Ranson N.A.Ranson at leeds.ac.uk
Wed Jul 29 08:42:52 PDT 2015

Dear All,

The University of Leeds is about to open a call for University Academic Fellowships through its “250 Great Minds” scheme.

http://250greatminds.leeds.ac.uk<http://250greatminds.leeds.ac.uk/>

If you go to the School of Molecular & Cellular Biology section, you will see that “Interdisciplinary Biology”, “Cellular & Disease Biology”, and "Structural Molecular Biology” are looking to recruit in. The applications page will go live shortly.

This scheme offers a 5-year fellowship with a structured career development programme (with an initial focus on research, followed by a gradual introduction to student education) leading to appointment at Associate Professor subject to completion of probation. Details of the scheme are available at the website above.

We expect the scheme to be extremely competitive, and holding an external fellowship is likely to be a significant advantage. Indeed, applications for external fellowships in parallel will be strongly encouraged.

Please contact me directly if you have any informal questions.

KR,
Neil Ranson

Dr Neil Ranson | Director of EM, Astbury BioStructure Laboratory
Astbury Centre for Structural Molecular Biology
School of Molecular & Cellular Biology
University of Leeds | LEEDS | LS2 9JT |  UK.
Astbury Building: Room 8.108
Tel:  0113 343 7065 | E: n.a.ranson at leeds.ac.uk<mailto:n.a.ranson at leeds.ac.uk>