[3dem] Arching in the gun chamber

Schwartz, Cindi (NIH/NIAID) [C] cindi.schwartz at nih.gov
Fri Jul 17 08:19:18 PDT 2015

We had a T12 with this issue and lots of contamination in the chamber. There was this little plug looking piece that has a special tool to remove it that sits under the chamber, in the column. That was very dirty and we replaced it with a new one and all is well.

Cheers,
Cindi
Cindi L. Schwartz
Electron Microscopist
Rocky Mountain Laboratories/NIAID/NIH
903 South 4th Street
Hamilton, MT 59840
(240)669-5473
Cindi.Schwartz at NIH.Gov<mailto:Cindi.Schwartz at NIH.Gov>