[3dem] position in Pasteur Institute (Paris)

Pierre-Jean Corringer pjcorrin at pasteur.fr
Fri Jan 16 00:49:02 PST 2015

Dear all,

A postdoctoral position is available in my lab to investigate the
mechanism of signal transduction of integral membrane pentameric
ligand-gated ion channels, including bacterial and eukaryotic
neuronal-type homologues. The project involves protein production,
purification, biophysics and electron microscopy in collaboration with
the lab of Remi Fronzes (Institut Pasteur), and will be performed in
close collaboration with the electrophysiogists of the lab.

For more information, visit
http://www.pasteur.fr/en/research/neuroscience/units-groups/channel-receptors
for my lab, and
http://www.pasteur.fr/en/research/structural-biology-chemistry/units-groups/structural-biology-bacterial-secretion
for Fronzes lab.

Please send me your CV and cover letter if you wish to apply.

--
Pierre-Jean Corringer, PhD
Directeur de recherche DR1, CNRS
pjcorrin at pasteur.fr