[3dem] Associated scientist in EM position

Denis Zeyer NovAliX dz at novalix-pharma.com
Tue Feb 10 14:35:24 PST 2015

Dear Members of the 3dem group,

please find attached an announcement for a permanent position as
associated scientist in EM.

Best regards

Denis
--
NovAliX/signatures
<http://www.novalix-pharma.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message from NovAliX (including all
attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete it from your
system. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, copying or
distribution is strictly prohibited. This communication is for general
information purposes only and should not be regarded as an official
statement of NovAliX. E-mail is susceptible to data corruption,
interception, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only
send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any
such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any
consequences thereof.