[3dem] Advice needed on cryo Dewars

Fei Sun feisun at ibp.ac.cn
Mon Feb 9 16:40:33 PST 2015

Dear Karim,

	You may try the dry shipper CX100 from Taylor-Wharton company (http://www.taylorwharton.com/default.aspx?pageid=688). Our users frequently use this dewar to bring their grids to our facility. We also utilized this dewar to ship our frozen grids from Beijing to Shanghai by Highway Train. It is safe. You can store your grids in a 50-ml centrifuge tube that is filled with liquid nitrogen and then place the tube in the CX100 dewar that has been pre-cooled by liquid nitrogen.

	Hope it help.

Best,
Fei

=======================================