[3dem] [ccpem] on FSC curve (A can of worms...)

Penczek, Pawel A Pawel.A.Penczek at uth.tmc.edu
Sun Aug 30 13:30:09 PDT 2015

In case of 'true' independence one can convert FSC values to SSNR values and argue that resolution is a point at which SSNR drops below certain threshold.  One can further argue that SSNR =1 would be sensible.

In this sense you are right, FSC is a measure of resolution as defined in a certain way.  The point I was making was that all resolution measures are introduced in the same manner.

Regards,
Pawel