[3dem] Help and suggestions needed.

Sanchaita Das sanchaita06 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 11:56:25 PDT 2015

Dear All,
I am planning to see a dimer that is about 100 KDa and each monomer has a
histag on it.
I had few questions or suggestions to ask for:
1: Can I see this complex by negative stain on an EM grid?
2: What would be a suggested concentration to try or range of concentration?
3: If I cannot see the complex is there a antibody or gold particle that
can recognize the histag to enhance the visibility of the complex?
Any suggestions or tip would be highly appreciated. We are trying to do a
pilot experiment to see a proof of concept work.
Thank you for all your help in advance,
Kind Regards,
Sanchaita

"For one human being to love another! That is perhaps the most difficult of
all tasks...The work for which all other work is but preparation"
Rainer Maria Rilke

*Sanchaita Das*