[3dem] Workshop announcement: Dynamo Workshop for Subtomogram Averaging, August 25-28, 2015

Castano Diez, Daniel daniel.castano-diez at brain.mpg.de
Tue Apr 28 09:04:42 PDT 2015

Dear colleagues,

We are happy to announce the fourth Dynamo Workshop on Sub-Tomogram Averaging, which will take place at the University of Basel (Switzerland), on August 25-28, 2015.

The workshop will provide hands-on training in all practical aspects of sub-tomogram averaging using our software Dynamo, encompassing all stages of the pipeline: tomogram visualization and archiving, particle picking, averaging, refinement and classification. No previous experience is required. Computing infrastructure will be provide in place, participants are welcome to bring their own data sets.

Preliminary program and registration form can be found at http://www.dynamo-em.org/workshop.
For registration,  please  include  information about your affiliation, a short motivation statement (max 200 words) and if you would volunteer to give a short talk... the best participant talk will again be awarded with a high end NVIDIA graphics card.

The registration fee is 250 CHF, registration deadline is May 30th, we however typically accept participants on a "first come - first serve” basis. Please contact me for any questions.

Looking forward to welcoming you in Basel,

Daniel Castaño-Díez,
Misha Kudryashev,
Henning Stahlberg

--