[3dem] Seeking a used Gatan 626 side-entry cryo holder

Kenneth Goldie k.goldie at unibas.ch
Thu Apr 2 08:09:52 PDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,

 Due to an ever increasing demand for cryo-EM capabilities in our lab, The Center for Cellular Imaging and Nanoanalytics (C-CINA) , Biozentrum, University of Basel, Switzerland, we seek to buy an additional Gatan 626 side-entry cryo holder and controller. The holder will ideally be compatible for use in an FEI Tecnai T12.

 So if your lab has one sitting in a cupboard, on a bench or in a pump station not being used, we would be more than happy to negotiate and purchase it from you!

Please contact me directly by email at my address shown here;

k.goldie at unibas.ch

Many thanks and best regards

Ken

Ken Goldie, PhD
Facility Manager, C-CINA, Biozentrum, University Basel
Mattenstrasse 26 | D-BSSE | WRO-1058 | CH-4058 Basel | Switzerland
http://c-cina.org<https://mail.unibas.ch/owa/redir.aspx?C=udx_rwsj5E6QUlFdzPzYTNO8c27gwc8IB9mkXju3Iev_XBCTB8X6iPdqlmJC_WBWMPYVxPwtbIs.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fc-cina.org%2f> | Tel. +41-61-387 32 18| eMail. k.goldie at unibas.ch<https://mail.unibas.ch/owa/UrlBlockedError.aspx>

Postal Address for delivery of Letters / Goods / Express Carriers:
Ken Goldie | C-CINA, Biozentrum University of Basel, WRO-1058 |
Warenannahme WRO-1007.P. | Mattenstrasse 24a | 4058 Basel, Switzerland