[3dem] Vitrobot: Humidifier error "empty"

Rogelio A. Hernandez-Lopez rhernand at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Sep 24 11:04:42 PDT 2014

Hi All,
We are experiencing a problem getting the humidifier to work after
cleaning the water cylinder
and expect it might have something to do with the connection between
the  water cylinder
and the system. As soon as we try to increase the humidity in the
chamber the systems trows a message saying

"empty" (in the humidity panel). We have already tried emptying and
refilling it again and removing any air bubble in the line but that
has not fixed the problem.
Has anyone else had this problem and if so how did you solve it?

Thanks.
Rogelio

--
Rogelio A. Hernandez Lopez