[3dem] ask for help

banhua banhua at scau.edu.cn
Mon Sep 8 23:34:15 PDT 2014

dear all:
   i am banhua, from south china agriculture university, i got PHD in 2006, i am very instereted in human odor identify, i want to do research in this field, i hope to learn which laboratory in US is best choice, and  which professor can accept me to do a visiting scholar.
  thanks
banhua
  banhua at scau.edu.cn.