[3dem] 2015 GRC on Three Dimensional Electron Microscopy

Eva Nogales enogales at lbl.gov
Fri Oct 3 10:52:02 PDT 2014

Dear all,

I am writing to you as the Chair of the 2015 GRC on 3DEM to remind you
of the incoming meeting in New Hampshire June 21-26.

I am in the process of starting to put together a preliminary program
and I would welcome any suggestions. While I may not be able to
incorporate them all, the thoughts of the community on what are
important technical or biological breakthrough arising in our field will
contribute to make the conference exciting and up of date. Please do not
hesitate emailing me with your ideas and suggestions.

Looking forward to seeing many of you next June!

Eva Nogales

Eva Nogales
Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Molecular and Cell Biology Department
QB3, Stanley Hall 708C
University of California, Berkeley
Berkeley, CA 94720-3220

Phone: (510) 642-0557		Fax: (510) 666-3336
(510) 666-3334		Teresa Tucker, Assistant to Eva Nogales

Professor, UC Berkeley and Lawrence Berkeley Natl. Lab