[3dem] Senior Microscopist Position Titan Krios at Monash University (new application closing date)

Georg Ramm georg.ramm at monash.edu
Sat Nov 29 19:14:13 PST 2014

Dear All,

We are seeking to recruit a Lead Microscopist Titan Krios within the Clive and Vera Ramaciotti Centre for Structural Cryo-Electron Microscopy at Monash University. The Microscopist will be responsible for running our newly acquired FEI Titan Krios equipped with a Falcon II direct electron detector.

Please see the link to the job advertisement:
http://jobs.monash.edu.au/jobDetails.asp?sJobIDs=528295&lWorkTypeID=&lLocationID=&lCategoryID=641%2C+640%2C+636&lBrandID=&stp=AW&sLanguage=en

Monash University is located next to the Australian Synchrotron and hosts excellent infrastructure and expertise in microscopy and imaging through the Monash Centre for Electron Microscopy, the newly established Clive and Vera Ramaciotti Centre for Structural Cryo-EM, Monash Micro Imaging, the Melbourne Centre for Nanofabrication, Monash Biomedical Imaging and two new ARC Centres of Excellence in Advanced Molecular Imaging and in Integrative Brain Function.

Thanks,
Georg

Georg Ramm, PhD
Head Bio EM Facility
Group Leader Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Building 13C/ CG23 	Wellington Road 	Clayton VIC 3800
Monash University
AUSTRALIA

Tel: +61 3 99051280 	Mobile: 0417 341 774
Georg.Ramm at monash.edu