[3dem] plunge with vitrobot

Bob Grassucci rg2502 at columbia.edu
Sun May 25 16:12:57 PDT 2014

Hi Xiofeng
Do you have any detergent or other material that would change the surface properties of the buffer?  We see this behavior when working with membrane proteins that require them to stay suspended.  I assume these are suspensions and not with thin carbon over the holey carbon.  You wil notice that your protein is mostly in the thick areas.  This is a good thing.
Bob

Sent from Bob's iPhone