[3dem] First Notice - 27th New Zealand National Conference on Microscopy in Dunedin, February 2015

Allan Mitchell allan.mitchell at stonebow.otago.ac.nz
Fri May 23 01:28:15 PDT 2014

Hi All

The Otago Centre for Electron Microscopy and The Otago Centre for Confocal Microscopy at the University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand, are hosting the 27th New Zealand National Conference on Microscopy.  The Conference will run from Monday, 2nd to Wednesday, 4th February inclusive. Post-conference workshops will run on Thursday 5th and Friday 6th February.

There are a number of keynote speakers confirmed; each one being a world authority in the application of a particular advanced microscopy technique.

We have a Conference website up and running.  http://microscopy2015.otago.ac.nz/

Keep an eye on this website as it will be regularly updated as new information becomes available or is confirmed.

Conference registrations are now open.

In addition to the Conference proper we will be running a number of post conference hands-on workshops including:

1.	 cryoTEM - single particle reconstruction and electron tomography

2.	CLEM - correlative light and electron microscopy

3.	Electron Backscatter Diffraction (EBSD)

4.	High resolution TEM and electron diffraction.

5.	Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM).

6.	Image Analysis.

If you have any questions about the conference please feel free to email me at:

allan.mitchell at otago.ac.nz

Allan

This email was sent by;

Allan Mitchell