[3dem] Fourier shell correlation (FSC) web server now in production!

Ardan Patwardhan ardan at ebi.ac.uk
Mon May 12 13:34:03 PDT 2014

Dear all

You may recall that we released the FSC server for beta testing last year. This would be the first of many EM validation web services that we plan to launch to promote and encourage good practices and consistency in reporting validation results. I would now like to announce the full release of the FSC server: http://www.ebi.ac.uk/pdbe/emdb/validation/fsc/

Note: This server does not require any login and is not a part of EMDB deposition so you can use on any data irrespective of whether you plan to submit it to EMDB or not.

Thank you all for your feedback and support - we have been able to incorporate some of it but features like alignment of maps will have to wait for a future update!

If you have suggestions and feedback please feel free to email me on: ardan at ebi.ac.uk

Best wishes

Ardan Patwardhan
Project leader electron microscopy & PDBe production
Protein Data Bank in Europe (PDBe)
European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI) European Molecular Biology Laboratory
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus
Hinxton, Cambridge CB10 1SD
Tel: +44 1223 492649