[3dem] Resolution estimate: FSC vs PDB modeling

Qiu-Xing Jiang Qiu-Xing.Jiang at UTSouthwestern.edu
Wed Mar 12 13:59:25 PDT 2014

Also the monomer crystal structure we determined was in solution. Our
filament formation was a membrane-dependent process, and we detected lipid
association in the isolated filaments by TLC. These complicated PDB
modeling and could not be easily ignored in the checking.

Qiu-Xing