[3dem] Summary posting: Cryo-genic shipping of cryo-EM grids

Li, Huilin hli at bnl.gov
Sun Mar 9 14:01:03 PDT 2014

The attached word document contains eight responses to my request for people's experience on dry shipping the cryo-EM grids. Overall the community has a very positive experience: Dry shipping works. As you will see, the last response from Prof. James Conway in the University of Pittsburg is perhaps most useful, as it contains several photos and very practical instructions and tips.

Thanks.

Huilin Li