[3dem] 答复: Cryo-genic shipping of cryo-EM grids

Hongwei Wang hongweiwang at tsinghua.edu.cn
Sun Mar 2 20:59:24 PST 2014

Huilin,

We have done the same many times shipping samples from US to Japan and
China. Grids are maintained good in the dry shipper. Just make sure that the
dry shipper is fully cooled by filling it up several times before the
shipping. On the day that the Fedex pick up the dewar, simply empty the
liquid nitrogen (I normally leave a little liquid inside) and seal the cap
with a plastic string.

Best regards,

Hongwei